Junk Removal during COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers and employees remain our top priority at Empire Junk Removal & Recycling, LLC. We are here to be of service to our customers and will remain open until further notice taking the necessary precautions to ensure your safety as well our crew.
We are continuing to monitor and follow all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state government.
We have taken proactive steps to keep you and our team safe:
• Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
• Using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all surfaces.
• Ensuring our team members are wearing masks and gloves especially when entering a home.
• Ensuring our team members are not working if they are not feeling well.
• Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a crew member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves.
• Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands replacing with a greeting.
• Accepting credit card payments and online invoice payment until further notice
Steps you can take to help:
• Please do not schedule an appointment if you are not feeling well or have a temperature.
• Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed or have had COVID virus.
• If you are coming from another state, its best to observe the 14-day quarantine rule before scheduling an appointment.
• Please wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines when communicating with our crew
Please visit The Centers for Disease Control website for more information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), including what you should know about symptoms, treatments, testing, and other frequently asked questions.